Training and consultation
NL-5612 CJ Eindhoven
Phone: +31 (0)40 296 99 33
In view of the speed of technical and organisational changes it is very important for employees to keep there knowledge and sklill levels up to date. Mikrocentrum has a wide variety of practically appliable courses which are offered under 2 brand names:
- Mikrocentrum® training: mostly intermediate and higher level courses
- Engenia® (since mid 2010): higher and academic level trainings
Yearly about 500 courses are organised based upon 200 different course titles. Trainees can individually register for the open trainings at locations in Eindhoven, Utrecht and Zwolle. Open Mikrocentrum trainings are usually in Dutch, open Engenia trainings are conducted in English whenever required. Furthermore Mikrocentrum organises a large number of tailor made in-company trainings which can be held in English.
The trainings are conducted by a team of around 140 freelance expert teachers. Mikrocentrum and Engenia are also CEDEO certified and are registered as an 'officially recognised training provider' by the Flamish government. Furthermore Mikrocentrum provides several officially certified trainings.
Our main training areas
- Engineering and Product development
- Electricity, Electronics and Industrial automation
- Process improvement
- Software engineering
- (Project)management and organisation
- Personal skills
- Quality, Safety and Environment
- Maintenance management
In-company tailor made trainings - exclusively for your organisation
What does this mean for you:
- a course which is completely adapted to the needs of your organisation
- an attractive business proposition
- timing at your convenience, at your own location or another location of your choice
- an honest and thorough advice
In this scenario our technical and organisational know-how will be combined with your day to day practical operations. A training manager, when appropriate accompanied by an expert teacher, will analyse your training needs. Then the content and the way of conducting the course will be compiled, exactly matching your needs, and with a lot of attention to pre- and aftercare. A competitive business proposition will be made to you, if your organisation is exempt from VAT then no tax will be charged. Contact us if you are in need of more information!